An expert from an SEO company explains that you can add pages to Facebook Business Manager for management. Once you have created a Business Manager for your business, this Facebook page will be added as the Business Manager’s main page, changing ownership of this page. You may have created a company Facebook page a few years ago, owned by the person who created the page, even though it is in the company name and used by the company.
You can use the Facebook page
- add the entire Business Manager to be managed, and the page will be owned by the company that manages the Business Manager. This is in a situation where someone else has created a page for your business and you want it in your Facebook Business Manager, or you have previously created a business page yourself and are deploying Facebook Business Manager. If you are the administrator of the page you are moving, this operation will take place without approval.
- add so that ownership of the page is retained (e.g. by the customer) but you get access to the Facebook page. This is a common practice in a situation where access is requested by a marketing partner and ownership remains with the company. When a request for addition is made, a notification of the access request is sent to the administrators of the page.
- create from the beginning also through Business Manager.
- When you add a Facebook page to Business Manager, a request is sent to the page administrator. The administrator of the page can accept the request for the settings of their Facebook page in the section “Roles of the page”
You can use an advertising account
- add the entire business to be managed by the Business Manager, and this business will be managed by the company that manages the Business Manager. This is when someone else has created an advertising account for your business and you want it in your Facebook Business Manager, or you have created an advertising account for your businessthrough your personal profile (giving access to other users) but want to keep central account management in Business Manager. If you are the administrator of a mobile ad account, this will happen without your approval.
- add so that ownership remains with the customer, but you get access to the advertising account. This is a common practice in a situation where access is requested by a marketing partner and ownership remains with the company. When a request to add is made, a notification of the access request will be sent to the administrator of the ad account. The administrator of the ad account can accept the invitation from the ad account settings (the Ad Management menu guarantees settings – ad account roles).
- create from the beginning also through Business Manager. Note! If you create an advertising account for a client, I recommend that you first create one yourself (either as your own Business Manager and/or for your business through your FB profile) and request access to that account. In this way, the advertising data and, for example, the audiences and the FB tracking pixel used in connection with the advertising remain available to the customer.
Also, one of the reputed digital marketing agency says that you can add new Facebook pages and ad accounts from the Business Manager main view (when they don’t exist) or from the menu on the left in Business Settings> Pages or Ad Accounts.