You might come across the [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] error rarely but it does look pretty intimidating for new users. This problem is very irritating for Microsoft users as it prevents them from doing what they need. If you don’t follow the right procedure, it might be difficult to fix. In this article, we’ll tell you easy ways to fix the Microsoft error.
The user can sit back and relax while we show them easy ways to fix the problem and get back to work as soon possible. There are five quick fixes that will get you out of your misery. Continue reading to learn how.
Further Read: How to Fix [pii_email_3ceeb7dd155a01a6455b] ?
What is [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] Error Code?
Outlook users come across the [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] error because this error is specifically related to the user’s Microsoft Outlook account. The error is a sign that Outlook or your application are not working as they should.
Why Does the [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] Error Occur?
We now know Outlook is corrupted. Let’s look at the causes. This will help prevent future errors from happening.
- You can sign in to Outlook from multiple devices at once.
- You are using an old version of Outlook on your device.
- Caching a lot of data in Outlook.
- A reversing pattern in your computer.
How to Fix [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] Error Code?
We now have a better understanding of the possible causes of the Microsoft error. Let’s get to the solutions. These steps are easy enough to follow for even those who don’t have a lot of knowledge about computers and laptops.
1. All background apps closed
The computer might slow down if there are many background apps open. If there is not enough space on the memory for the Outlook app to run then the [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] error might flash across your screen. Clearing all background apps after you have finished using them is a smart idea. To clear background apps, follow the steps below.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Choose the Privacy option.
- After the window has opened, click on Background applications.
- An option will appear that allows you to choose which apps may operate in the back.
- Close the important ones.
- Start Outlook and look for the Microsoft error.
Try the following methods if the error persists.
2. Clear Cache Data
You can make the program run more smoothly by clearing out any cached data. Unneeded data can slow down your computer and cause Microsoft errors. These are the steps you need to take in order to clear your cache.
- Before you do anything else, close the Outlook app.
- Click on “Windows key+R”.
- Once the Run dialog box opens, enter ‘%localappdata%\Microsoft\Outlook’ and click onEnter.
- Double-click on the ‘RoamCache” folder to access all cashed data.
- You can select all files by pressing the Shift button simultaneously.
- These files can be deleted by pressing the delete key, right-clicking, and selecting the delete option.
3. Use the Microsoft Auto-Repair tool
The Microsoft OS will provide an auto-repair tool to help you resolve most problems. Even for computer novices, the troubleshooting tool in Microsoft is easy to use and very user-friendly. Follow these steps to access the auto-repair feature.
- Open Start > Settings > Update and Security > Troubleshooting.
- In the search bar, type in MS Outlook App.
- To troubleshoot, click on Troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooter will look for potential problems and provide a report back if any are found.
4. Reinstall Microsoft Outlook
Deleting the account and reinstalling it is a great way to remove any faulty issue with the app and get rid of the [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] error. You will also be installing the most recent updates and bug fixes when you reinstall the app.
- You can delete the app from your phone.
- To download the latest version, go to Playstore and AppStore.
- Launch Outlook now.
5. Get in touch with Microsoft Support
If none of these methods work, you may want to contact Microsoft customer service. If you need to get in touch with Microsoft support, please call 1800 102 1100. You can also visit their website for support.
You can email them with any questions regarding Microsoft apps or OS. Microsoft support is quick to respond and can help you with any queries.
That’s a wrap on the [pii_email_1606b61a08e6a2cf4db9] error. You should now be able to fix the error or at least get Microsoft support. You should not abruptly shut down your computer without closing all other windows. Have a great day!