Writing SEO-texts is probably the longest and most responsible of the stages of work in the process of internal site optimization. Before trying to describe the mechanism of effective SEO writing, it is necessary to determine what exactly is the mentioned type of such activity.
Thus, SEO-text is the content of a site created to attract more Internet users by means of ranking the results of search results. The leading differences in the creation of modern SEO-text are manifested in readability and relevance, which leads to an increase in the number of potential visitors.
To write effective SEO text, you need to follow a certain algorithm that will make writing easier. You can also seek professional help from the specialists of the following writing service – https://smartwritingservice.com. They will help with writing any text, as they are actively involved in SEO writing and academic writing.
In this article, you will find useful SEO writing tips from experts. Study them carefully and put them into practice. This will allow you to master SEO writing quickly and efficiently.
Expert Advice: Which Algorithm to Follow in SEO Writing?
It is established that first of all, it is necessary to get acquainted in detail with the topic of the future text, to gather the necessary information. Detailed acquaintance with the topic of the text will help to most effectively convey information to the reader. It is one of the main goals of SEO copywriting – to make the text clear and comfortable to perceive because the purpose of a copywriter – to draw attention to the most important information.
Writers should also select a list of keywords, i.e. requests that users enter in the search bar. The optimization and further promotion of the site are conducted with the help of keywords. When defining keywords, consider the following: whether you can change words by the case or number, and whether you need to insert words between the words and the keyword phrase that make the text easier to read. You should also avoid excessive duplication of keywords and do not change the order of words in the keyword phrase.
The next step is to plan the article and distribute the keywords between the points of the plan. “Stop words” should be avoided – these are words that have no semantic meaning. Stop words include:
- Signs and symbols;
- Pronouns, adjectives, prepositions, exclamations, conjunctions, particles, interjections (moreover, below, inside, all, if, ours, forever, of course, however, etc.);
- Words that are very common on Web-pages (Internet, website, computer, order, price, questions, answers);
- Obscene language.
When writing a text, it is important to determine the most optimal ratio of “stop words” in the text. According to the observations of leading optimizers, the most favorable concentration of “stop words” should be about 30 percent of the total number of words.
If you want to write an effective SEO text, you should pay attention to:
- Originality and uniqueness;
- Literacy and legibility. Sentences should be easy to read and grammatically correct. The presence of keywords should not create a tautology and make the perception of the text more difficult;
- The structure of the text must be clearly defined. It is desirable to make informative headings and subheadings for each structural part so that the user understands what exactly will be discussed in each section. If the topic is very informative and contains a lot of information, you can place the text on several pages;
- Each paragraph should consist of 3-4 sentences, which will contain approximately 10-12 words.
6 Common Mistakes in SEO Text Writing
According to SEO writing experts, there are a number of common mistakes you should avoid:
- Use of high-frequency keys. It often happens that when filling out a technical assignment, experts indicate some general keys as key requests, by which the site will never enter the TOP. For example, “apartment”, “hotel”, “fur coat”, “prosperity”, “rest”, etc. It’s almost pointless to optimize an article for these words. There is no need to hope that such a request as, for example, “apartment” will enter the TOP of the search results;
- Too many different keys. When a page is not optimized for a specific request, and it appears in the text-only occasionally, there is practically no chance that this request will go into the search results as a target one;
- Unnatural keywords. Unnatural keywords don’t work today. Such requests can significantly harm since it is by them that search engines can determine search spam. Key requests in any text should be as natural as possible, there is no need to create complex constructions from words you are interested in;
- Incorrect filling of title. Many site owners do not optimize Title for the desired keywords at all. Thus, it is recommended always try to put the main keyword into the Title;
- Incorrect filling of the alt tag in the picture. Image tags in the text are not always filled in. And it is completely in vain because they also have their own potential. The use of the main keyword in the Alt tag is beneficial;
- The requirement for high technical uniqueness of the text. Do not strive for technically unique texts. Strive for texts that people will read. Naturally, provided that this is not a retelling of other people’s thoughts and ideas.
Put the advice you have received into practice and create unique SEO texts already today!