Which Fictional Character Does Not Have A Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame?
12 Fictional Personalities on the Hollywood Stroll of Fame.
While the Hollywood Stroll of Appeal consists of numerous iconic as well as epic celebrities, it also includes a number of imaginary individualities that are equally as renowned as well as additionally fabulous. Below are 12 of them.
1. Kermit the Frog. Among one of the most prominent frog in pop culture obtained his own star on the Hollywood Stroll of Popularity in 2002. It exists at 6801 Hollywood Blvd.
2. Mickey Mouse. The mascot for the Walt Disney Firm obtained a celebrity on the popular sidewalk in 1978. It exists at 6925 Hollywood Blvd.
3. The Simpsons. America’s most prominent computer animated house got a celebrity in the year 2000 for the TV program’s 10 years anniversary. It’s located at 7021 Hollywood Blvd.
4. Vermin Rabbit. The Detector Bros. mascot acquired his own celeb on the Hollywood Stroll of Popularity in 1985 at 7007 Hollywood Blvd.
5. Tinkerbell. Peter Frying pan’s partner has a celebrity on the Hollywood Stroll of Popularity. She is among 5 Disney personalities to have a star, which lies at 6834 Hollywood Blvd. Tinkerbell got a celeb in 2010.
6. Shrek. The big environment-friendly lovable monster got a star in 2010. It sits pretty at 6931 Hollywood Blvd.
7. Large Bird. The big charming child-like bird has a celebrity at 7021 Hollywood Blvd. Huge Bird obtained a star in 1994.
8. Rugrats. Nickelodeon’s Rugrats got their really own celebrity in 2001 for the television program’s 10th wedding anniversary. The star exists at 6600 Hollywood Blvd.
9. Winnie The Pooh. The plump little cubby all packed with fluff got his own celeb in 2006. It rests at 6834 Hollywood Blvd.
10. Godzilla. The King of Monsters got a celebrity in 2004. Godzilla is the only non-American imaginary personality to receive a celebrity. It lies at 6925 Hollywood Blvd.
11. Woody Woodpecker. While Woody Woodpecker isn’t as favored as numerous other imaginary characters on this listing, particularly with younger generation, he obtained a star in 1990, which exists at 7000 Hollywood Blvd.
12. Donald Duck. Mickey Mouse’s primary competitor got a celebrity in 2004 at 6840 Hollywood Blvd
If you want to know more about Which Fictional Character Does Not Have A Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame? just follow us and click our website.