Amazon is a well-known brand when it comes to e-commerce. In fact, they are the major contributors to the invention and development of this world. Right now, e-commerce has become a normal phenomenon and a wide range of people from all around the world. This industry has grown so fast that the number of online customers has become quite significant if you compare it with the number of offline/conventional customers. Almost every internet user must have used the services of the e-commerce industry at some point in time. In this article, we are going to talk about a specific feature of Amazon called Amazon Pay Later. We started writing this article because a query was flooding on the internet lately i.e. which of these can be purchased through the amazon pay later option using EMIs.
What is this Amazon Pay Later?
Before we start discussing anything, let us first talk about Amazon Pay Later. This is a service provided by Amazon that enables the customers to buy things and pay later on(as the name suggests). There are several ways to pay for what you have bought. This service even lets you buy things on EMI without having a credit card which is a massive convenience on the customers’ part.
But there lie several terms that you need to know in order to use this feature. First, only those will be able to use it who have created an account and they will be able to buy only those things that are eligible for this feature. Not everything can be bought using this feature. Apart from that, it is not available for every customer in India, a fraction of those customers can use it now. But they are increasing the number of eligible customers day by day. It’s enough for the introduction, let us talk a bit about the process to get started with it.
How to get started with this amazing feature?
Since you are well aware of the fundamentals, this section of the article will help you get familiar with the steps involved in getting started with it.
You can get started with this it by registering yourself for the Amazon Pay Later services. First, there are four ways you can use the KYC i.e.
- Existing KYC
- OTP based eKYC
- Existing customer with a lending partner
- KYC as received from CKYCR under CERSAI.
We are going to discuss the first two ways of KYC in brief here. Let us have a look at them one by one.
Once you go to the Amazon Pay Later registration page in the Amazon app, you will see this option for KYC only if you have done the KYC for Amazon Pay balance. If you see it, here are the steps to follow.
- You will see a PAN number on the screen with the missing 4 digits. This is the same PAN number that you have used in the Amazon Pay Balance KYC. Enter the correct digits in place of the missing ones.
- Then Amazon will evaluate your profile and decide the limit for your Amazon Pay Later account and it will be displayed on the screen.
- This limit will be displayed on the screen along with the loan agreement. Once you agree to that, the Amazon Pay Later service will be ready for you within a few minutes.
Here are the steps for OTP-based eKYC, the one we talked about in the second option.
- Enter the PAN number on the first screen and click on tap on the Continue button.
- Now enter your AADHAR number and click on continue.
- After that, you will get an OTP on the phone number that you have resisted your AADHAR with.
- Type the OTP and click on Continue.
- Once you are done with it, Amazon will evaluate your profile and the limit will be displayed on the next screen. The account will be ready once you accept the agreement.
We hope this article will help you use the Amazon Pay Later feature. All we wanted was to answer your query of which of these can be purchased through the Amazon pay later option using EMI?