The COVID-19 pandemic has disturbed the whole world. Many businesses have got affected due to this – either some had to shut down completely or some had to cut-down on their employees. Also, some small businesses have been acquired by big ones.
The pandemic has surely taught one big things to all of the businesses – one can always run a business online though your physical business needs to be closed. It means having an online presence is essential for all types of businesses to survive especially during the crises.
Many of them implemented this after understanding the importance of the online platform. They started building their websites during the pandemic and launched their online platforms. This even helped them to survive in this tough time. Moreover, it helped to grow the businesses of web developers and designers.
But one area where they would have got a chance to earn more was providing the hosting services along with web development and design services. This is because when a client gets a website designed from a developer or designer, they surely ask to recommend a good web host. Then you would recommend a web host that you think fulfils the customer’s requirements.
Do you know you too can start offering web hosting services? You might think that is a very tough task and you need to handle the server management and other hardware related tasks too. But that’s not the case. You simply need to sell the packages as per the clients’ requirements and the rest will be handled by your web host. Also being a developer, you have the basic idea about web hosting and its components or hardware. So, you can explain them to your clients while assigning the packages.
Moreover, today you mostly get white label reseller hosting. This allows you to sell the packages with your own brand name. It means your clients will never know that you sell the services of third party. In fact, you will act as an independent web hosting company for them.
So, ready to start your own web hosting company? Let’s check with the best web host.
About MilesWeb (Indian Servers)
MilesWeb was founded by three tech professionals in 2012 in India. Though originated in India, they have their presence globally. They started the company with an aim to complete the requirements of the clients by offering the features which other web hosts lacked. This made them successful in no time and today, they rank as one of the leading web hosts of India.
They offer different types of web hosting services such as shared hosting, dedicated, VPS, WordPress, reseller, cloud and application web hosting. They have talented team to support their customers 24/7 via live chat and email whenever there is an issue. Moreover, though they try completing their client requirements, if you find them lacking somewhere, you can ask for the refund within 30 days of service purchase. They offer the best uptime of 99.95% to keep your website always up and running.
Reseller Hosting Plans
- Free Migration: You can migrate your website to MilesWeb without any cost. They ensure that your data is secure during the migration. Migration is done when you ask them to do it.
- Free SSL Certificate: They offer security to your website by offering a free SSL installation on your website. This helps in improving your website’s ranking in Google and also increasing the trust of your visitors on your website.
- Free Domain Reseller: They also allow you to earn more offering a free domain reseller account through which you can sell domains to your customers along with hosting services.
- Host Unlimited Websites: You can host as many websites as you want to on your web hosting account.
- 100% White Labeled: They allow you to sell web hosting services with your own brand name so that your clients don’t know that you are selling the services of third party.
- 100% SSD Storage: They ensure that data gets stored faster by offering SSD storage which delivers faster performance as compared to HDDs.
- Web Host Manager (WHM): cPanel accounts of your clients can be monitored and controlled with WHM.
- cPanel Control Panel: The cPanel enables you to manage your clients’ emails, domains and websites from a user-friendly web-based interface.
- One-Click Installer: They allow you to install 400+ applications just with a single click with Softaculous.
- Free Website Builder: The free website builder tools helps you and your clients can to build a website easily with simple drag and drop process in the selected template.
- Datacenter Choice: Select a datacenter location as per your preference.
- Malware Scan & Protection: Secure your website from malware and viruses with the malware scan and removal tool.
- Email Service: Enjoy unlimited email accounts and get the support for POP3 and IMAP email accounts so that you can access emails from anywhere.
Web Hosting Addons
- SSL certificate
- Dedicated hosting
- VPS hosting
- Domain registration
- WHO IS ID protection
Now after learning about MilesWeb’s reseller hosting plans, you might have got an idea about why you should select them as your reseller partner? It’s time to take action. Sign up for their reseller web hosting plans and get an opportunity to earn extra.
Also Read: MilesWeb Hosting For Better SEO Performance